Call for papers: Democracy and Digital Citizenship conference
Deadline very soon: 1 May 2022.
The conference for Democracy and Digital Citizenship has announced a call for papers for the network’s first conference taking place at Roskilde University September 29-30. The conference invites studies and research on:
- Digital transformations of democratic institutions
- Digital networks of public debate
- Public trust in technology
- Citizens’ mediated identities and agencies
- Control/empowerment of datafied publics
- Digital methodologies for the study of democracy
- Conceptualizations of digital democracy
View details about the call for papers here.
Read more about the event, the conference series, and the research network here.